The Present Municipal Building of San Vicente
This building was erected in 1891. The First Governadorcillo to render official services was Roman Lazo from 1891 to 1893. The official seal of the Spanish government can be seen on top of the main door. All Governadorcillos from 1891 – 1900 as well as Presidentes, Alcaldes and Mayors to this present time rendered services in this building. An annex terrace bearing the symbol of American Flag was added at the Eastern part in the year 1906 and another terrace was placed in front of this building in 1983. It was renovated and made spacious, stronger and more beautiful maintaining its original structure and form during the incumbency of Mayor Jose C. Tabanda in the 2003.