Parish Rectory Convent
Constructed together with the St. John the Baptist Church. It was ravaged by bombings during the world War II and later reconstructed by Rev. Fr. Cosme Fang in 1954. It is the official residence of the Parish Priest with the ground floor serving as the administrative office of the parish. It was once used by the 27th BCT in 1954 as well as Sunday School called “assistencia” in mid-1950’s.