Hermitania de Magsingal
The Magsingal Church Complex, also called "Hermitania de Magsingal 1730” a National Cultural Treasure of the Archdiocese of Nueva Segovia.
The Magsingal Church Complex includes the ruined walls and bell tower of the former Parish Church of San Guillermo de Aquitania, which was built in the 18th century under the Augustinians, the present church, and the old convent now the Magsingal Museum.
The restoration and improvement of the church complex, particularly the former church ruins, the bell tower, and the surrounding grounds is through the initiative of Cong. DV Savellano, of 1st District, Ilocos Sur. Source: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1087524155027418